1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For those about to chomp....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by THand, Jun 7, 2011.

1. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
  2. Muzoid

Muzoid

Feb 12, 2011
    Canada!
    Hahaha....sounds like a big crock to me....I'd love to read the actual findings and how the tests were conducted.

The tunes mentioned aren't really producing frequencies that can't be found in many other songs (that I am currently aware of)

It's like when I went fishing with a buddy who was pumping Jack Johnson all day, and we had a very productive day....now that's all he spins when he goes fishing...he has convinced himself fish bite more listening to Jack.

:)

3. Sharks are attracted to vibrations and can even sense your heart beat in the water. I am not at all surprised that something alien producing foreign vibrations like a speaker under the water would trigger curiosity in what is already known to be a very curious fish.

4. But why AC/DC? I wanna know if its how it's kinda spaced out power chords giving spaced out signals, or something. Like Back in Black. Dun. Duh duh dun. duh duh dun. Could that have an effect over other music thats more constant?

I'm probably over thinking this. :smug: