Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For those in the Twin Cities

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Mikemike, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Mikemike

Mikemike Miscreant

Jun 18, 2002
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Hey, I don't know if this is acceptable, if not, feel free to close or move the thread, whatever, it's fine.

My band is going to be playing a show tonight at the French Press in St. Paul, and i'd love to see some new faces there. It's an all ages show, no cover charge, at 6:00. There's also an opening band called Travis and Jonny, they're really good. It's at 4th and Sibley (kellog exit off of 94). We play kind of indie/folk rock with a swing to most of it, all originals (okay, maybe like one cover.) But yeah, if you're in the area, stop on by. Thanks!

oh, and you can check us out on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/capitoljaymn

2. I should have checked this place out yesterday!
    I would have gone!

3. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
  4. Mikemike

Mikemike Miscreant

Jun 18, 2002
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Well, I suppose I did post it the day of the gig, I could have given a bit of warning.
    Thanks for the encouragement though, it's the thought that counts. We'll have more shows, maybe I'll give more of a heads up next time!