1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For those of you shopping in Denver...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by 5stringDNA, Apr 25, 2006.

1. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I picked up a new Aguilar GS112nt cab to add to my rig today... my 10's were lonely, haha. At any rate, I ended up buying it over at GuitarX, same place I bought my Aggie 210 cab a year or two ago. Gary was super cool as he always is- His regular every-day price was $10 cheaper than musician's friend and all the other mega-sales online stores, which I mentioned to him. I also mentioned that the online guys seemed to be offering free shipping a lot on the pricier items, and he caught me tottally off-guard by giving me the heavy-duty speaker cable I was buying ($20) for free just to compensate for tax addin to the price and make sure I got a great deal. I can't say enough good things about Gary and the store he runs. Whether I'm buying a cab, a bass, a cable, or just some strings, he always treats me like gold and makes sure the price is the best deal around. The store is loaded with gorgeous high-end basses I have not seen anywhere else, so it's always fun to stop by jsut to check out what's in.

Long story short, if you live in the area, check out GuitarX and you will be impressed, I promise. I knwo some other guys on here have given them props, but small local guys need all the good publicity they can get and I wanna make sure he stays open! Very sorry if this anyway violates the commercial user agreement mods- I am no way, shape, or form affiliated with the dealer/owner etc.

2. cat_s

cat_s

Apr 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Yeah. GuitarX was really good to me too.