Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For those of you who play CS....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tym2cu_bass, Jul 10, 2004.

1. where do you get all the mods and stuffs? give me the sites, i need some :)

2. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
  3. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I rock the TFC as well.

I prefer it because there's a team, so I can blame them when I suck it up, and since there's no "plan," they can't PROVE I suck.

4. Im a Natural-Selection (excellent mod, my favorite by far--check it out. http://natural-selection.org) guy myself who plays DoD on the side. I play CS socially, and when I go to college at James Madison University next year, I'll probably be playing it over the LAN all the time.

If any of you wanna drop in for a game of whatever, my steam email is curly.dave@verizon.net (friends list)

PS: if you guys want to check out an interesting mod with potential, but poor graphics/animations, give Hostile Intent a try. (note that it's rough around the edges.)

5. DayofDefeat.com

I WILL pwn you. Seriously. I'm good.

6. DoD is great. But I suck at it.

And I'm getting into a CS Clan soon, and I know a lot more people that play CS.

So....back to bass playing.

7. That's the wonder, and downfall of CS. (the downfall being the lousy, horrible, mean, immature, elitist online community) It's a very old game with simple, repetative gameply, but it's insanely popular, probably for that reason. I can play it with my personal friends, and I'll be able to play it with people on campus in college because so many people play it. I enjoy playing it with people I know more than playing a game that I enjoy much more with strangers.

PS: NS pwns all!!!

8. I thought I was good at CS, until....

Our school had a foreign exchange student from germany.

Seriously, this kid is SPONSORED by ATI. He has a custom one of a kind laptop made by ATI. Everything had the ATI logo all over it and everything. Totally decked out machine.

I remember at one of our LAN parties, he said "Oh, I'm not doing well today" and then killed our entire team by himself.

But I cant play CS anymore cause of carpal tunnel syndrome. So I bought the xbox version and I play that now.