1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For those with a Q-Tron +.............

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by masprague, Jun 6, 2007.

1. masprague

masprague

May 6, 2007
    What do you use in the effect loop???

I plugged my Line 6 Dm-4 into it, so I could have many different flavors of overdriven funky fresh goodness.....

whats everyone else using??

2. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lakewood, OH
    i used to own one. i usually used overdrive, fuzz, and an octaver in the loop. that way i could get really funky synthed out tones.

enjoy the funkiness.

3. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    i got a normal q-tron, now I feel limp

4. Imagine putting another Q-tron+in the loop, then a wooly mammoth on the loop of that one *gets clean underwear*

5. i put an ebs multi drive in there. love it. i got my qtron + modded to have a volume control tho.

6. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    when i had it on my board, i put a dynacomp in the loop to even out the volume.

7. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I usually put my SABDDI in to dirty it up a little.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021