1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Trade: Akai Unibass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by nickelseye, Apr 7, 2004.

1. I no longer use this pedal so it's up for grabs. The power adaptor is not included, but Boss adaptors work fine. As far as what I want, I really don't know...hit me up with some offers. I paid around $170 I believe, yes I know they were on closeout for $99, but I wasn't that lucky. They're now discontinued...I'm not trying to make a profit, but I also don't want to "give" it away. Cash offers, pm me please...I don't want to turn this into a bidding war, otherwise it'd be on the bay. US 48 only please. Peace.

Jay

2. bump bump

I'd really like a Sansamp.

3. wardak

wardak

Dec 3, 2001
    Honolulu HI
    Wrote someone on here and they only wanted to trade--I don't recall if that was you. I am interested in buying one of these... Thanks.

4. Well, I'd rather trade. I will say that if it's a cash sale, I'd like to get around $150, including shipping to 48. I'd really like to trade for/towards a Sansamp, or MXR M-80. Possible trade for amp, or cab of similar value will also be considered.

5. wardak

wardak

Dec 3, 2001
    Honolulu HI
    Take Paypal?

6. Sorry no paypal account. I accept postal money orders. PM for address if interested. Thanks.

Jason

7. is this still available, if so i'm very interested

8. Hey Brian,

I got your pm and messaged you back. The Unibass has been sold. I should have posted this on the forum, sorry.