Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FOR TRADE: Boss RC-20 Loop Station

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hateater, May 17, 2004.

1. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Well, I threw it in my signatuure, but I think I will put something up here too.

I am willing to TRADE my loop station for a few effects (or a couple of good ones). Think flanger, bass exciter... that kind of thing. I threw in over 300 dollars for this loop station, and I really think that it would be better used it someone elses hands. The unit is in near-mint condition, and I have the CD that it came with, and the original box with plastic and instruction manual.

PLEASE, NO CASH OFFERS!

2. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
  3. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    I can't for the life of me remember if I made you an offer before and you didn't bite, but just in case...

Interested in partial trades for a Zoom RhythmTrak 234 drum machine and/or an Ibanez PD7?

If I've done this before, sorry to bother you ;)

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I have some MXR stuff, an M-80 pre/ dist/ eq etc, like the sans amp and the MXR bass auto wah. I could throw in the boss limiter enhancer if you wanted it, let me know if something can be worked out starting from here. -Josh

5. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

You did ;)

Yeah, sorry man, but I believe that this one now belongs to bliss...