1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For trade. G&L 1505 fretless beauty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ken Lloyd, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Ken Lloyd

Ken Lloyd Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2004
    Portland, Maine
    I'm rethinking my instruments with a new focus on four strings and upright. I'd like to trade my G&L 1505 fretless beauty for a quality four string, with versatile tones, maybe even with frets, like a Lakland.

The 1505 is a beautiful black with unlined ebony fingerboard. Excellent condition; hard shell case.

Any one with a nice four string like to discuss a trade for a 5-er?

I live in Portland, Maine. Would consider a reasonable drive halfway to meet, assess, then agree on trade details.

Ken

2. lovesmiley

lovesmiley

Jul 19, 2006
    CT
    hey there, you still have this bass? love to see some pics. im very interested. whats yer price?

3. lovesmiley

lovesmiley

Jul 19, 2006
    CT
    oohh dum me, i see yer looking for a trade.

4. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I have a fretless L-1505 on order. I would like to see pics to get a better idea of what mine will be like when I get it. It might also help you get the trade you want too.:)

5. mlbarlow

mlbarlow

Apr 26, 2005
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Might I interest you in a fretless 4 Carvin AC40F? It's in pristine condition, and certainly has a wide array of tones. It's currently on the Bay ... tap in "carvin fretless" and you'll find it.

Peace.

6. mlbarlow

mlbarlow

Apr 26, 2005
    Plattsburgh, NY
    I might add that, being in Plattsburgh, it wouldn't be out of the question to meet halfway.

If you're interested in more info from me, or if you have any interest in a trade, please let me know more about your instrument, and what you would consider for a trade.

Peace.

7. Jeralya

Jeralya

Sep 7, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Still selling the 1505?

I would kill for it, haha- any interest in a Warwick Passive 4 Corvette?

8. pix?

9. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    I'd like to see pics too if it's still available. :)

10. Millertime

Millertime

Dec 28, 2007
    Hey Ken,
    Probably a little late on this one...
    I was just surfing around and ended up here...
    I'm having a difficult time finding a decent 5 string fretless anywhere, which is all I play anymore...
    I have a 4 string fretted Steinburger, (the one Getty Lee plays), a four string fretless Fender Jazz with Bartolinies, and an 8 string Fretless Brice, (strung like a 4 string in octives) that you could have your pick of... I have a 4 string fretless Music Man Stingray that I'd like to keep, but might part with if the GL was irresistable...
    I'm in Rhode Island right now, but will be in Florida shortly...
    If you reply to this, and don't get a reply from me right away, it's because I'm in Florida... BRB...