Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Trade; Hohner B2adb headless bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Figjam, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I bought it new in 2003 for $425. It is in mint condition. It has EMG select pickups with active electronics. It has a detunable bridge which is great for switching in and out of Drop tuning easily. It has a maple body and rosewood fingerboard. I just put new strings on and i wil include another set, as well as a gig bag. THere is nothing wrong with the bass, but if i see an offer that catches my eye, i'll do it. I only want to trade for another bass.

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Close up.

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    back.

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    bump

5. permagrin

permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    pm sent

6. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    still available.

7. Radio Kaos 64

Radio Kaos 64

Oct 15, 2003
    Any interest in a '01 B.C Rich Warlock, ebony board, full neck/body/binding?

8. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Pictures?

9. Radio Kaos 64

Radio Kaos 64

Oct 15, 2003
  10. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    What kind of condition is it in?
    Would you include any kind of bag or case?
    Ive heard these basses have neck dive, is that the case with this one?

11. Radio Kaos 64

Radio Kaos 64

Oct 15, 2003
    Good condition, no major gouges or anything. Some light scratches on the back. Nothing that goes through the gloss. There is some neck dive, but it has been righted by changing the strap button to the back of the bass, right under the neck. Sorry, no case or gig-bag. I keep giving them up on trades, and not getting one in return. Down to my last one!

12. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Is it bolt -on or neck thru? Is the neck straight?

13. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Is there any rust on the pickup poles?

14. Radio Kaos 64

Radio Kaos 64

Oct 15, 2003
    Neck is straight as an arrow, no rust whatsoever.

15. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Hmm, i think im interested. I really would like to see some more pictures though. You probably dont have a digital camera tough, correct?

May i ask why you are giving it up?

16. Radio Kaos 64

Radio Kaos 64

Oct 15, 2003
    Yup, I have a digital camera. I can take pictures, but resizing and sending them would be a pain. If you're really interested, I'll take some right now. The reason I am giving it up, is I personally don't like the shape. I thought I would dig pointy basses, but the "Widow" headstock is a little over-the-top for me. I'm a simple guy, and the Hohner has that written all over it!

17. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Im still open to offers people. The ideal offer would be an Ibanez ATK :) Its mainly what im looking for but i dont think anyone is currently giving one up. Anything similiar to it would be great.

18. Hey Figjam,

If for any reason you can't find what you are looking for is there a possiblilty that you might sell it in parts? I would be interested in buying the Drop D bridge and the pickups. Let me know. Thanks.

19. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Nope. If i dont find what im looking for, i would be happy just to keep it. Im satisfied with the way this bass plays/sounds, i was just thinking MAYBE i would be able to trade it for something i like a little more.

20. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    bump?anyone?