Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Trade : Jp basses 5.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lionel, May 26, 2005.

1. lionel

lionel

Sep 3, 2003
    Guadeloupe - FWI
    Hi all

I want to trade this gorgeous JP basses 5 strings piezo

pics :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

specs are :

Hollow red cedar with wenge top & back
    neck and fingerboard : wenge
    pick ups : RMC piezos
    controls : Custom E-Pro BTBM-01
    Abm bridges and hipshot ultralites tuners

quick review :

this bass is so easy to play , very low string action , the neck is very comfortable, 33" scale, the instrument, very light because of the hollowbody is a dream to play .

this bass provides deep and warm accoustic sound but also can reach sounds very closed to an standard electric bass.

more infos/pics :

http://www.jpbasses.com/A558A4/jpbasses.NSF/Gallery/73734E71C296ECF386256F0E0044A1DC?opendocument

other pics and soundclips are avalaible , just ask for it.

I want to trade this beauty because I already own a JP basses (which i'm in love with) and want to try something different.

So I 'll consider any other 5 or 6 string fretless or fretted of the same quality.

thanks for reading and excuse my bad English I do my best :smug:

cheers

Lionel

2. Humabass

Humabass Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Interested in a 1995 Conklin USA 5 string fretless?

3. lionel

lionel

Sep 3, 2003
    Guadeloupe - FWI
    thanks for the offer, Humabass, but the concklin design is not my cup of tea even I'm sure it's a nice sounding bass ;) .

4. lionel

lionel

Sep 3, 2003
    Guadeloupe - FWI
    for those who wonder how this bass sounds, I add a soundclip : 2 tracks from the same bass, one for the bassline the second for the solo and at the end of the clip the bassline play alone to let you hear details (sorry for the playing that's just a little improvisation on a famous jazz theme).

http://basstips.free.fr/ziapiezosoundclip3.mp3

5. lionel

lionel

Sep 3, 2003
    Guadeloupe - FWI
    particularly interested in F bass, Zon, Sadowski, Roscoe etc...

just let me know what you got !

I can add some cash for the rare jewel ! ;)

Bump :p