1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For trade: Mesa M6 Carbine 2x12 combo cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mcontour, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcontour

mcontour Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Hello,

I bought a Mesa M6 Carbine 2X12 combo a few months ago. It is in perfect condition and includes the Mesa slipcover. I am unable to lift this beast into my truck.

I'd like to trade the 2X12 combo cabinet with speakers for a Mesa 2X12 Powerhouse cabinet and separate Mesa Carbine M6 head cabinet.

I know this is a long shot, but if you are interested in a swap, please shoot me a message.

Thanks!

Michael

2. hey Michael

How much would you sell it for?

3. mcontour

Apr 27, 2008
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Not sure. The 2x12 combo is discontinued, so you can't get it new.

Not sure what a fair sale price is. I really didn't want to put any $$ into getting the separate pieces.

Michael

4. This combo is amazing, someone needs to get on this asap.

5. projectapollo

projectapollo

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    Ditto. I have this combo. Great tone.

6. mcontour

Apr 27, 2008
    Roanoke, Virginia
    OK, just bought a powerhouse 2x12 locally from craigslist. It's the 8 ohm version.

Now looking for the Mesa head case for the Carbine M6. Mesa sells them for ~$295 and it takes 3 weeks to ship. Would like to find a good used one for less.

7. Do you have a for sale price?

8. mcontour

Apr 27, 2008
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Currently on vacation through the 26th. Will be posting a new for-sale thread after I return and figure out a price. I also want to post photos of the cabinet to show it is as new.

Cheers.

Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.