1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

For Trade Only 62 Reissue (1990) jazz bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Latinbass, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Latinbass

Latinbass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    Hey guys,
    I have this killer 62 reissue Jazz bass from 1990. It is in excellent condition, no fret wear, excellent fingerboard, original pickups with lots of output. The neck is amazing, straight as an arrow and feels very comfortable and easy to play. The bass is in excellent condition but has two scratches which are not easy to find. Hey what do you expect, it was made in 1990 so there has to be a scratch somewhere.

I would like to trade for a jazz bass witha maple board. Since everything I have is either ebony or rosewood I have been looking for a maple fingerboard jazz bass.
    My 62 reissue is made in japan.

DSC02076.gif
    DSC02073.gif
    DSC02071.gif
    DSC02067.gif
    DSC02068.gif
    DSC02067.gif
    DSC02074.gif

2. Latinbass

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    Send me pics and I'll get back to you.
    Thanks,

3. One quick note - I believe that the '62 reissue has stacked knobs, and yours was originally sold as a "60's Reissue". Great bass, though - I have one.

4. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    based on the writing on the back of the neck near the heel, this looks to be a CIJ, right?

5. Latinbass

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    It is made in Japan in 1990

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021