1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For trade Warrior 6-string Rare prototype

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jake8773, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Jake8773

Jake8773

Jun 20, 2011
    If you are a collector of high end or rare guitars then you know the that this is a rare find from one of the best boutique custom shops in the USA. It is #142 and is an early prototype flat top "Soldier" that Warrior never built. All Warrior guitars and basses are hand made one at a time. This guitar is solid mahogany constuction with set neck and EMG humbuckers. Tone and sustain even on this early example is peerless in any PRS or Gibson. The wide-medium profile neck is simple to play and the action is low and buzz free throughout the scale. The guitar itself is in nice condition for it's age but as a collector I would grade it a 6 out of 10, The finish is hand rubbed with no lacquer so there are many stratches but no major dings. The mahogany hides it well though. If you are looking for a pristive guitar from my collection look at my other auctions, if you are looking for a true collector's pirce with tone and playability that is matchless, this is your guitar. To my knowledge, Warrior has never produced this guitar or any other with a pickguard.

All of the above is reason enough to make this an incredible guitar however none of them are the reason I added this to my collection. Warrior Guitars are made by a Christian company and they seek to honor their beliefs in every build so they truly are building to a higher standard and it comes through in every single Warrior I own.

About me: I am a collector player with 25+ years experience and a large personal collection of guitars. Read my feedback you will see dozens of specific comments about my guitars a fact no other seller can claim. You can also see many comments sent to me in email from repeat buyers from all over the work -all very happy. I am not a pawn shop that takes in vacuum cleaners and guitars, -they do not know quality! Buy with confidence!

$1500 or trade for bass of similar value

DSC03770.
    DSC03763.
    DSC03762.
    DSC03761.

2. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Wrong area but nice guitar. Had me excited thinking it was a 6 string bass.