Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Trade: Warwick Thumb 4 neck thru

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pistoleroace, Jan 3, 2004.

1. pistoleroace

pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    WI
    For Trade: 2002 Warwick Thumb 4 NT - $1200 plus shipping.
    This bass was purchased new in June of 2002 and shipped direct from Dana B. Goods. Features are a solid Bubinga body, 7 pc. Ovankol/Bubinga neck w/Ebony fretboard, Mec 3-band preamp. Comes with the OHSC, gig bag, all tools, wax and instruction manual. This bass is in "as new condition with the only sign of being played is a little spot on the body above the neck pickup where my thumb would rest.

Please read between the lines here:
    I would consider a USA Ken Smith BSR 4 or 5 string, Roscoe 4 or 5 string, Elrick 4 or 5 string, Zon 519 or 4 string, Warwick Streamer Stage I 4 or 5 string, G. Gould, Modulus VJ or Quantum 4 fretted. I would also be interested in other high-end bass in excellent cond. on a trade. I would not be interested in mid or lower end basses.

I am selling this bass for $1200 plus $35 shipping and insurance. I will accept a money order, cashiers check or PayPal. If needing to use PayPal, I will have to add 3% to cover their fees.

All items sold as is.

Pictures can be seen here: http://community.webshots.com/album/36380034aETYpU

2. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR A 2003 WARWICK STAGE 2 5 STRING WITH CUSTOM BLACK HARDWARE AND BALLSINES PICKUPS WITH HARDSHELL CASE. tHIS WAS DIRECTLY SHIPPED FROM DANA B GOODS AS WELL. yOU COULD E-MAIL ME @ JOEYSQUID29@AOL.COM

3. pistoleroace

pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    WI
  4. pistoleroace

pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    WI
    Joey, pm means your private mail here on talkbass. Go to the forum jump menu at bottom of page and click on it, then go towards the top of menu and select private messages. It is used to send a member a message privately. If you don't understand how to use it let me know but it is a good feature for us to use here.

5. pistoleroace

pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    WI
  6. pistoleroace

pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    WI
    Updated the original post with price if wanting to buy.

7. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    CALL ME TOMORROW ON MY CELL . I CAN SEND YOU A MONEY ORDER TOMORROW AND HAVE IT OVERNIGHTED. MY ADDRESS IS

JOEY LOMBARDO

:

8. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    joey-
    ya better lock your door now!

Great bass! Good luck!

oh and did I mention you should lock your door? :D

9. pistoleroace

pistoleroace