Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Forearm workout

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by farmerdude, Jul 19, 2005.

1. I race dirt bikes and suffered from "arm pump" during the race. Arm pump is when you cant hold on to the bars any longer. This machine eliminated my arm pump.

I also found this machine to be great for a db player! It keeps you in playing shape even if you fall behind on actual seat time...or is it stand time :eyebrow: ...also makes for a nice warmup. I have been using it off and on for a couple of years. Just thought I would pass it along. You should be able to find one at Wal-Mart for about $20.

Attached Files:

2. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    Interesting.... I've gotten emails regarding body part pumps, but they weren't intended for your arm.

PS..... I'd think that not being able to hold onto the handlebars in the middle of a moto would qualify as a Very Bad Thing.

3. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    They send you the flyers about the arm pump once you've purchased the other. At least that's what I've heard. This saves on their mail bill, so it seems.

4. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    I'm deleting my own thread for tasteless, sophmoric H.S. humor.