1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD ForSale: SWR1500 and two 4/10 cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gospel jazz, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gospel jazz

gospel jazz Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Endorsements: LoPhat bass cabs, Regenerate Guitar Works, Honeybadger Pickups, Darkhorse strings, Ergo Straps and Intex cables.
    This is a pristine SWR 1500 with footswitch and two Goliath cabs. The name plates still have the plastic on it. I've used this rig about 10 to 11 times, as a backup to my eden rig. The #2 set of mid eq knob has a cap missing (the part with the line on it). This is amp is very powerful and has some weight to it. One of the cabs have a tiny knick in the covering from shipping. When i received it SWR it was like that. Anyways, i'm asking $1400 obo for the head and $575 per cab. Feel free to ask any questions. The head was $2200 and the cabs were $699 new.

DSCF2300_zps92415601.
    Image4_zpsa91e5bf4.
    Image5_zps50e155a1.
    Image_zps2ef41558.
    Image1_zpsb2a331e8.
    Image7_zps0e7cf9cf.
    Image6_zps3d6dc573.

2. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

I own this same head and yes its heavy but not more than many tube heads and it is the most powerful versatile head I have ever owned and the 4 knob on board compressor is studio quality. It will peel the paint off walls 4 blocks away and sound like butter doing it.

3. gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    Endorsements: LoPhat bass cabs, Regenerate Guitar Works, Honeybadger Pickups, Darkhorse strings, Ergo Straps and Intex cables.
    You are correct. The power and sound from this thing is phenomenal! What cabs are you using, out of curiosity?

4. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

I use a Mesa 4/12 my favorite cab in the world but again heavy..

5. bassgiant15

bassgiant15 Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses

Dec 19, 2005
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    Wish I had money for this amp bump

6. gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    I wish you that you did too.

7. gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    PRICE DROP: $1250 for the SWR1500 and $500 per cab.

8. gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    The SWR1500 amp is SOLD! Both cabs are still available.

9. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Great price bump

10. gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    THE LAST PRICE DROP: $400 per cab.

11. will_m_bass

will_m_bass Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Winchester, VA
    Where are you located, please? Thanks.

12. gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    Charleston, S.C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.