1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Forum for getting feedback?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Tom Sheen, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Tom Sheen

Tom Sheen

Dec 21, 2019
    London
    Just joined TalkBass, and have been really enjoying it. Maybe I've missed it in my searching, but a forum (or forums for DB and EB separately) where you would upload a video of yourself playing, and ask for feedback from other Users could potentially be quite useful. It could also be a way to more generally get yourself out there and known amongst players.

2. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    You can post a video of yourself in the Recordings subforum

Chris Fitzgerald likes this.
  3. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    I kinda like the idea...

Not only for feedback, but for people just to show what they do.

I'll even take it a step further, though I might be asking for the impossible.

It might be awesome if it could be set up in some way where users could have their page or link or something, then just post recordings and videos. A neat way to check someone out if we want. Goin a step further even... maybe we could put profiles up too, and have it be a resource for others? Could be a way for TB to make a few extra bucks too, if a profile page were added to one of the membership fees. If it went well, it could become THE GO TO PLACE for bands to find bass players.

Hmmm... this might need its own thread....

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021