1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

forums a little slow these days?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by AmazingGracePlayer, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Has anyone noticed, the forums are a little slow these days. I was here yesterday afternoon, and viewed a few topics and posts, and I came here a day later, only a few topics had new posts in them... wierd. Everyone's probably on vacation in Florida. :eyebrow:

2. mimaz

mimaz

Mar 1, 2005
    Wheeling WV
    Endorsing Artist: Crook Custom Guitars
    It does seem a little slow at times recently........I wonder if a lot of folks who have some time off for the holidays normally post while at work? Or some folks who are traveling for the holidays don't have thier normal 'net access?

Or maybe I'm just spending so much time here recently that everything is starting to look way familiar? :rolleyes:

3. My bet is everyone's on vacation

4. wolfs

wolfs

Jan 18, 2006
    nyc
    holidays... all the kids in college aren't proscratinating on their term paper, all the high school kids aren't pretending to do homework, all the working stiffs aren't trying to look busy at work, all the pros are gigging heavily...

that just leaves the rest of us, who truly have nothing better to do :D... oh wait, my bass is calling!

5. jsbass

jsbass

Sep 3, 2006
    WI
    It's because Major Metal has been playing his violin bass so much he can't start any good threads. :D

6. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I thought we were just rocking and rolling as normal!

7. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Well ive stopped coming here as much as I use to so maybe thats why! :smug: