1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Found a few pictures of past basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Punk Jazz, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Punk Jazz

Punk Jazz

Sep 17, 2009
    Dover, NH
    I came across a box full of old photos and found a few pictures of some of my old basses. It is actually kind of a bummer because I regret selling two of them and the pictures only remind me of how stupid I was to have gotten rid of them. Anyway, I scanned the pics and here they are...

Ibanez EDB400 (Pic taken circa 1998)
    bassscans003.

Peavey Milestone II (Owned for about 3 days before returning it)
    bassscans005.

'98 MIM Jazz (Photo taken in '99)
    bassscans004.

Yamaha RBX765A (Around 2000ish)
    bassscans001.

Fender CIJ 75RI Jazz (my buddy John playing it)(Number 1 regret as far as selling basses goes)
    bassscans006.

Fender P-Bass Lyte (Again being played by John)(Number 2 regret for selling)
    bassscans002.

The only one of those that I still own is the '98 MIM Jazz which is now fretless and sporting a tortoise pickguard and Normal J-Bass Knobs.

2. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Few, that CIJ Jazz was awesome..

Cool pictures! Its good to look back sometimes.

3. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Hmmm,
    Nice bunch of memories. I have a set of pics from the 80's to the early 90's showing basses #3 through #10 over the years.

I'd like to do something like this.

Nice job! ;)

4. Punk Jazz

Punk Jazz

Sep 17, 2009
    Dover, NH
    Yeah, I still don't know why I sold the CIJ Jazz. I wasn't using it at the time but, I didn't need the money or anything. I should have just held onto it. Lesson learned now though, I just hold onto everything haha. I should have learned from my father after he sold his '72 P-Bass and his '74 4001...