1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Found a good Mick Karn tab site

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by delucajohn2000, May 12, 2011.

1. delucajohn2000

delucajohn2000 Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Mercerville, NJ USA
    If anyone is looking for some Mick Karn tabs, I found this site last night that has a good amount of songs on it.

Sons of Pioneers, Japan and Mick Karn Bass Tabs

His stuff is really hard to figure out and I was going nuts trying to get some of the songs down but this site definitely helped fill in the holes that I was missing.

BWorm likes this.
  2. Hifiguy

Hifiguy

Jul 9, 2008
    Thanks for this great information!! For more than 35 years I've prided myself on being able to learn almost anything just by listening to it and playing along, but Mick's stuff ran me into a brick wall except for a couple of tunes.

:hyper:

3. delucajohn2000

delucajohn2000 Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Mercerville, NJ USA
    Glad to help. I feel I have a pretty good ear to figure songs out but Mick's stuff just baffled me in some cases.

4. Very, very awesome!

5. joenoone

joenoone

Mar 21, 2009
    Clermont, FL
    Awsome - thanks for sharing!!

I've always been amazed by his playing ever since I picked up his first solo album "Titles" which I found looking for more Japan albums back in the '80's...