Found on ebay - what do you think?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Marley's Ghost, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Sean Baumann

Sean Baumann Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Livin' in the USA
    It looks funny, like the pictures were taken in a mirror. :D

But seriously, I've only owned one bass I regretted selling and that was my pedulla pentabuzz. If I ever had the chance to buy a pedulla at a great price I would jump on it. This one looks decent to me, although I've never played this model.
  2. pilotjones

pilotjones Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2001
    The Series II was Pedulla's try at a somewhat cheaper bass market, by doing bolt-on construction and painted bodies. Never played one, though. They occasionally come up on ebay, so a search of completed auctions might turn up something as far as reference of their market value. You can look up the year of manufacture here.

BTW nice gentle giant avatar!
  3. bassackwards

bassackwards Member

Dec 16, 2002
    I hate when they start an auction description with "You are bidding on..." as if I'm somehow obligated to bid just for looking at the auction. I'm going to start my next ebay auction with "The item you're about to bid on or I'll hunt you down and kill you....". That should get some bids. Anyway, I like that bass. Some of the best souding basses I've tried were Pedullas. Don't recall if I've tried that patrticular model.
  4. geezer316

Jan 26, 2003
    my bass teacher who records for BUDDY AND BILLY GUY swears by these basses, its his exclusive bass when he does studio work,what really matters is what YOU think!:bassist:
  5. DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    Not keen on the '80s all black/gold hardware look.
  6. bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    i usually start my descriptions that way. Ive never really looked at it from that perspective. Maybe next time i'll start with something different.
  7. xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
  8. Ben_P

Oct 2, 2001
    Alberta, Canada
    Hows the bass standing up?