1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FOUND

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by A-Step-Towards, Oct 17, 2018.

1. 4030A4C7-333E-4E2E-917C-203FE1202627. Bass has been found

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  2. jenjiy

jenjiy

Oct 18, 2018
    Came here to post about this bass. I can supply a more recent picture as well as the serial number.
    It does have p-bass pickups now, a BABICZ bridge and a black kill switch. 30E40057-3CE1-4B4E-915A-F7B57E9A99A8.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  3. sarahtg

sarahtg

Oct 17, 2017
    I'm just gonna copy paste the statement I've been spreading around:

An orange 1981 Fender P-Bass was stolen from musician Dallon Weekes of iDKHOW sometime late Tuesday to early Wednesday. The thieves broke into his hotel room in LA, stealing 10k worth of gear, tech, and personal belongings (the bass, a pedal board, a laptop, an iPad, his passport, etc).

The bass is one of a kind and we'd all very much like to get it back in the hands of the rightful owner.

IDENTIFYING FEATURES
    1. A black "kill switch" by the volume knobs
    2. An oak neck
    3. A Babicz bridge
    4. It may also have a red label on the front reading "LEAVE ME ALONE"
    5. And most importantly, the serial number is MZ5134791

If you have any information on the bass or any of the other missing items, here are the twitter handles of several people you can contact:

@/breezyweekes
    @/ryanseaman
    @/jacobspreng
    @/dallonweekes

Or, you can contact me personally through twitter (@/SarahTGardner) or through Instagram (@/sarahtaylorgardner).

Attached are some pictures of the bass in question.

Please keep an eye out in pawn shops and online, especially if you live in the SoCal area.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

4. sarahtg

sarahtg

Oct 17, 2017
    The OP has the correct information, the neck is maple, not oak. I was given incorrect information.