Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

fourstringdrums

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by tombowlus, Jul 18, 2005.

1. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I bought a Warwick Corvette Standard 4-string fretless from fourstringdrums, and let me tell you, this transaction went extremely well! He was great about communication, and super nice to deal with. Shipping was very speedy, and packaging was excellent. What really amazed me, though, was the absolutely flawless, mint condition of the bass, the hard case, and the gig bag. Very impressive!

I had a great transaction, and I don't doubt that he would take equally good care of anyone else. Highly recommended.

Tom.

2. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Thanks again Tom, glad you like the bass!

3. musicguru

musicguru

Dec 28, 2004
    akron,ohio
    awesome seller fast shipping item as described great communication :D

4. basstodave

basstodave Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    I bought a USA G&L L2000 from Rob. The bass is in excellent condition just as he described it. It is a gorgeous bass. Rob is an excellent seller with quick communication and an honest approach. I am quite pleased with this bass and the entire tansaction went flawlessly. Don't have any reservations about doing business with Rob.
    Dave S
    basstodave

5. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Thanks Dave :) Glad you got the bass alright. I didn't hear from you so I was starting to wonder.

Enjoy :)

6. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    I bought a couple video games from Rob, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. I sent out the money, and a few days later the games arrived in excellent condition. Rob was very fast and very reasonable. If he was ever selling anything I needed, I wouldn't hesitate buying from him again.

:cool:

7. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    *lol* I totally forgot about the games. Thanks for the feedback, even very long after the fact :)

8. sean_w_mcgrath

sean_w_mcgrath does this forum name make me look fat?

Bought a BOSS Bass EQ from fourstringdrums, shipment was fast, pedal came exactly as described. Overall a great person to buy from!

9. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Glad the pedal arrived safely. Enjoy :)

10. bought some crack from a guy who says he 'knows' fourstringdrums and they turned out to be pieces of cashew :meh:

..... smoked 'em anyways :smug:

11. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Well...this is random :)

12. lol ..... sorry fourstringdrums, i'm not really sure how i ended up in this particular thread (pretty random in and of itself indeed) but i read the comments and figured i just HAD to say something ..... that's just the kind of whacky bass junkie that i am ..... always with the jokes :smug:

anywho, from reading the posts in this thread, if i ever need/want to buy something from you, it seems that i will be treated all fair and square like ..... keep up the good work man and always remember, stay off the pipe and don't forget to wipe :)

wabbit

13. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Thanks for the comments and the advice. What's your address, you'll be getting some assorted cashews in the mail :)

14. ErikP.Bass

ErikP.Bass Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2004
    Just purchased fourstringdrums' Read Custom P bass. Great guy with a very honest approach. He even let me stop by his house to pick the bass up. And like the positives before me I am sure there will be more to come. Don't hesitate to buy from fourstringdrums.

Rob. May the groove be with you - bass and/or drums!

15. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Thanks again :) Hope you enjoy the bass.

I will stop by now and again, and I still have one or two more things I want to unload.

16. bigbeefdog

bigbeefdog Who let the dogs in?

Jul 7, 2003
    Mandeville, LA
    Bought Rob's USA Cirrus. In mint condition as described, packed well, shipped promptly.... everything you could ask of a seller.

On top of that, he was easy to make contact with, and prompt to return messages.... which became quite handy when I decided to tell him, on the Friday before Katrina hit, "don't ship just yet". He worked with me in every way, up to the point where I asked him to ship it to a friend in Pensacola, who would bring it the rest of the way.

I'd have no fears at all doing business with Rob again. Thanks, man.

17. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    I'm glad you got it safe and sound. Even though mother nature had a hand in it, I still feel bad you had to wait so long for it.

Thanks again and enjoy :)

18. johans

johans G.U.I - Groovin' under influence

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
    Bought of an EBS Bass IQ from him, super great guy to deal with .. if only you have more pedals :p

take carE!

19. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio

Nope, no more pedals, sorry :)

20. ClassicJazz

ClassicJazz Bottom Feeders Unite!! Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Just sold my Fender Jazz to Rob. A GREAT buyer to deal with! I wish my eBay transactions went as good- :(

He gets a three thumbs up (if that is possible) from me! Enjoy the bass Rob.......

ClassicJazz
    (aka: Ken)