Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fourth of July plans?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vince S., Jul 1, 2004.

1. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    What are y'all doing for the fourth of July?

I'm leaving for canada this on the 3rd, and going up to Prince Edward Island.

I know I know, what a way to celebrate America's B-day. By being outta it :p

So what are your 4th of July plans?

Vince

2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I hate you so much.

SO MUCH.

Grrr....

PS:This thread is insensitive to the British! ;)

EDIT: I rushed to post this after just reading the MC5 part. After reading the rest Im even more jealous, though just slightly.

3. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    packing, packing and more packing! I'm moving on the 6th! Yeah! But we'll take a break on Sunday evening to light off some sparklers with the kiddos! :hyper:

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I'm having a barbecue with Gia, Bruce, Toasted and Mock Turtle Regulator and we're going to shoot off fireworks.

brad cook

5. Drink. light fireworks. drink. light more fireworks. drink. fireworks...................drink. drink. pass out. wake up. go home. Well........im sure it will be more fun in reality than it sounded here. :D

6. someone's projecting a film onto the side of coit tower depicting the history of the ohlone indian tribe before the spanish missionaries came to california. it's supposed to be visable from tons of spots around the city.... if the fog ever lifts that is.

7. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Blow stuff up......in order to show my patriotism of course :D

8. ill make a sparkler-dog for anyone who can find out where i live!!1

9. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    To answer the question:

Light fireworks & get plastered.

10. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Big party at my house on Saturday (2 kegs and a cooler full of vodka/juice mix). I imagine I will be spending the next 2 days recovering.

11. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Is "Bay Area, CA" anywhere near Gainesville, FL?

12. just about.

13. I'll be coming back from Virginia Beach from a gig that my band did down there, and i don't know what i am doing at night though...

14. you can come to my house!!! im making sparkler dogs!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

15. :ninja: Saturday is a secret plan that only a few select people know about :ninja:
    You guys (TB members) might find out about the out come in a few months, depends on my mood :cool:

On the 4th I am blowing up ALOT of fireworks with my best friend. (his dad owns his own bussiness and buys alot and we get to set them off)
    And probably spen some time relaxing in a hot tub, a new favorite thing to do
    [VOICE=Cartman]
    Makes you goood.
    [/VOICE]

16. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I'm gonna make me some burgers...on my new Geroge Foreman grill!

This thing rocks! :D

17. are they going to be sparkler burgers? :D

18. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    Cool! it came in and you like it...even better...and they're pretty cheap too! :D (plus they work so good when it's raining on the ole gas grill)

19. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA

ROAD TRIP!

20. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I plan to do absolutely nothing. Probably gonna spend the day reading, or reading comics.