fourth saturday of the month= maintenence day

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by spudmaster34, Oct 28, 2006.

1. If you look on my calender, I have every fourth saturday of the month down as maintenance day, I tweak truss rods, oil fretboards and all that other good stuff on these days, does anyone else have a schedule like that, or am I just weird?

2. EADG mx

EADG mx

Jul 4, 2005
    I don't have a particular set day for maintenance.. I just adjust when something needs to be, whenever I find the time.

3. WalterBush

WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Full disclosure, I'm a certified Fender technician working in a music store that carries Fender, Yamaha, and Ibanez products among others.
    For instruments and amplifiers, I wait until a rehearsal gets cancelled, head over to the studio anyway, and do what needs to be done.

For my studio gear, once every couple of months, or in between projects, whichever happens first, I give everything a dusting, testing, and general going-over.

My life isn't regular enough for any kind of real schedule, although it'd probably be a good idea if I thought I'd stick to it.

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Whenever I have the chance and I feel I need it.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021