1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Foxrox Customer Service, anyone?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 16fuss, Jan 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. 16fuss

16fuss Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2005
    hi Folks, i bought an octron used and sadly it broke the Second day i had it. I bought it to a local tech who could not help.

The Website of foxrox says the do repairs for free, so i Sent them a mail. Because they did not answer i tried the adress of mr. Fox. I also Sent a mail from another adress(Spam Filter).
    They did not answer.

Has anyone experience with this Company or has a good hint for me? I am located in Germany.

2. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    How long has it been since you emailed?

3. 16fuss

16fuss Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2005
    Good Point. It was Last week. But probably they Dont work on Weekends...

4. RockDoc

RockDoc

Jan 5, 2007
    I contacted Foxrox via email with some questions about internal settings; Dave Fox responded the next day, with an informative and pleasant email.

5. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    I would suggest waiting 1 full week, then try again. Maybe he didn't respond because you had it serviced elsewhere before contacting Foxrox? You emailed SERVICE@FOXROXELECTRONICS.COM, correct? It may be in his SPAM folder (people tend to clean their SPAM less often), he may be busy prepping for NAMM, or there could be another event happening in his life preventing a reply at the moment.

6. 16fuss

16fuss Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2005
    Ok, thanks! You are Right- i will Show a Little more patience.

But miss the octron....

7. MGR

MGR Inactive

Jan 18, 2015
    Bronx, NY
    I emailed Foxrox a few weeks ago because I bought a b-stock Octron and they were taking a little longer to ship it out than I expected. They responded to my email within hours.

8. 16fuss

16fuss Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2005
    I was searching my Email Account- my First mail was on 6.1.2016. It includes the question for repair. (at foxrox)
    The adress is right.

:help:

9. 16fuss

16fuss Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2005
    tried my third emailaccount and got reply within 2 hours!

Cheers!

CHILDISHGAMBINO likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021