1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Foxx pedals

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ndrly, Aug 23, 2007.

1. I just want to ask a question...I've seen the Foxx website, and it only lists three pedals: the Tone Machine, the Fuzz/Wah and the Foot Phaser. They've also stated that the company now intends to ressurect the entire line.

What else did they do?

2. sonicvi

sonicvi

Jun 10, 2005
    Houston, TX
    The Down Machine bass wah and Loud Machine volume booster are two that spring to mind right now.

3. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
  4. Thought I would bump this thread up and see if there have been any other opinions formed on the FOXX re-issues. There are FOXX pedals floating around on the internet that look kind of cool but I have never heard or tried this brand of pedals.

5. Racermech

Racermech

Apr 10, 2007
    On the "Post your pedalboards" thread, a user named Vegas... has the reissue Fuzz/wah/volume. He said he loves it and it has just crazy sound to it. It's the same pedal that Chancellor uses. Cruising around the net, pretty much everyone bypasses the volume section of it.

Theoretically, the tone machine would be the same fuzz. I would be interested in knowing about some of this stuff too...even though they are stupid expensive.