1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fractal Audio FX-8 MKII multi effects pedal OUT OF THIS WORLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FilCo, Feb 6, 2018.

1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    Hey everyone. This listing is for my Fractal Audio FX-8 mark ii. It is in as-new condition, and includes the original box and two of the long Humbuster cables.

The sound quality on these is insane. It is without doubt, the best multi effects unit ever. There is plenty of info about these online, so I am not going to say much about it here except for these two things:

1. Yes, it works perfectly for bass. You can dial in whatever effect you want really.
    2. It will work perfectly as a stand alone unit, as in, straight in to your amp/powered cab/computer/whatever without the need for an additional preamp. You can dial in whatever tone you want with this thing using the EQ's and OD/Preamp pedal sims.

If you have to have amp and cab modeling, the AX is your unit. If that isn't essential, the FX is a better choice for a lot of reasons.

It only seems like a lot of money until you add up how much your pedal collection is worth. I sold all of mine to buy this and pocketed more than a grand.

If you are interested, pull the trigger quick. I am going to give this about a day here on TB before I list it on Reverb. I expect it to sell there within hours. Thanks!

P2060532.JPG P2060538.JPG P2060539.JPG

hisdudeness and superheavyfunk like this.
  2. kev451

kev451 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2014
    New Jersey
    PM’d

3. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Still available. Going to Reverb with it later today.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021