Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

fralim01

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by msquared, Dec 27, 2004.

1. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I bought an SWR Electric Blue from fralim01. It arrived ahead of schedule with a decent amount of packing. The good packing job helped since UPS mangled the box to the point of non-reusability.

Thanks, Michael!

2. I bought several nice basses years ago from fralim, all at great prices and all delivered quickly. Glad to see he's back!

3. basspro2

basspro2 I'm seeing Gorillas...

Apr 6, 2002
    Northbridge, Mass
    Bought a GK head from Fralim01 and all I can say is WOW. It came in fast and the head looks like brand new. Great price and quick shipping and an outstanding , honest guy what more could you ask for. If he's selling anything rest assured it will be as stated. Thanks .
    Steve :hyper:

4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Micheal was a standup guy and even held the pedal when I had a serious bill come up.

I would buy from him again anytime. Totally painless transaction and good communication.

Adam

5. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Sold Michael a bass recently, was a great all round transaction

6. I sold Michael an amp. No hassles, quick payment, I would recommend him for business.

Thanks Michael.

7. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Sold him my Aphex Punch Factory. Quick payment and real easy to work with. Smooth and easy transaction.

8. Turlu

Turlu Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
    Fralim01 is the best to deal with !!!!

I bought with him and it went as smooth as it could be !!!

Thanks very much !

9. Update: UPS squashed the amp I sent him, he's been very considerate and helpful and understanding during the whole ordeal.

10. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    This time I sold a cabinet. All good.

11. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Sold him a Berg cab, very quick and smooth transaction...thanks Michael. Hope you enjoy your Bergie stack!

12. Bought a couple gigbag's from him, great guy to deal with. I'd deal with Michael anytime, very honest and straight forward.

Tristan

13. Michael bought a set of pups from me. He knew what he wanted and made the decision fast - no "wait till payday"! You should do business with this guy.

14. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
    Just bought a Thunderfunk 550 from Michael and everything went real smooth! Thanks again!

15. bassx

bassx

Apr 10, 2002
    N FW, TX
    sold my old, lonley SWR SM-400S to Michael. Fast payment, excellent communication, perfect transaction.
    ebay... hah! who needs ya!!! :D

16. Michael and I traded heads. We both wound up pleased, and Michael is a stand up guy to work with. Quick and easy deal, that I would call top notch.