1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Franken 2x12 cab (carvin drivers)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blendermassacre, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got a franken cab for sale. It's (from what I was told) a madison cab with 2x12 carvin non neo drivers. This thing is a beast. I can easily carry it with one hand. Black carpet, no badges 600w @ 4 ohms. I'll take pics asap. This cab is designed exactly like the aggie 2x12 cabs.

$250 plus shipping OBO, or I can drive to meet around KC. A couple hours drive is worth it for me.

Also would trade for a bass or a decent combo.

P5010463.

2. how much shipped to 90250 ???

3. Ill get that to you asap. It will probably be tomorrow early afternoon

4. ok

5. looks like it's going to be around $50

6. I would be willing to split shipping on this cab.

7. ttt.

8. pics of cabinet?

9. Sorry. Apparently I was too cool to push "save" pic added.

10. Cool, thanks! I'm interested. May want to come take a look at it in person.

11. I does look like a Madison cab to me. I had one. I would like to have this one. What is the shipping to 08302?

12. bump. Today was a Craigslist failure. No one wanted to buy or sell me anything.

13. I think I'm going to keep this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.