1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Frankenfender Short scale Tele Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Shinyflavors7, Mar 27, 2013.

1. I bought this a couple of months ago, and it's just not my cup of tea. So I'm putting it out there so that maybe someone else can find it, and enjoy it.

This is what sold me on it.

"It is a Black Tele guitar body that has been retrofitted with a 30" fender Bronco neck and with a reshaped headstock. It has a humbucker, is passive, sounds great, is easy to play and SUPER light. If I remember its right around 6 lbs."

I'm selling it at cost to me [DEL]$300[/DEL] $275 plus half shipping.

And for those who are local $250, and I'm going to be going to Maine this weekend, so MA, NH, and ME are all local today.

Attached Files:

2. Cool! And you're in the same state. Hmmm.

3. No shipping cost :)

4. A bump

5. pm's replied to.

6. More PM's replied too. Check your in boxes. :)

7. Daily bump

8. Everyone has been asking me about the tone of this bass, and I'd say it has a very p-bass style tone. (The tone is killer by the way)

9. Very interesting.....

10. I'm not really looking for trades except for a Fender pawn shop bass VI

11. bump

12. Sold pending payment.

13. Sale fell through, this ones back of the market.

14. I've got a lot of interest, but no ones %100 so there's still time to snag this before its gone.

15. Buggaluggs

Buggaluggs

Apr 1, 2013
    Whats the action like? Is it pretty low and buzz free to at least the 12th fret?

Thanks

16. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you the last couple of days have been crazy. The action isn't bad, but if I end up keeping it I am going to have a professional set it up. IMO if the nut where to be filed just a little and a shim where to be placed in the joint, this bass would be worth half again the price it is now.

17. If anyone wants to pick it up locally the price is $275.

18. I've gotten a lot of interest, but no one actually bought this yet, so lets get this thing gone.

19. Bump

20. Bump! (buy, buy, buy)