Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Frankfurt Musicmesse anybody ??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Norre, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Norre

Norre

Jan 5, 2001
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Is there anybody here going to the Frankfurt Musicmesse in Germany (= exhibition comparable to NAMM - I think) ? I know there are some Europeans here on TB. I'm going tomorrow. I'm really excited that a lot of big companies will be there. Glockenklang, EA, Hevos, AER, Schertler ...
    Maybe I finally have a chance to try out the EA and Schertler stuff that a lot of people have been raving about.

2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I used to go there every year, but not this time, it is the biggest fair btw, bigger than NAMM.
    But make sure you don't go there on the public days - it's a nightmare.
    Lots of bass builders, I always had a good time and met nice people.

3. Norre

Norre

Jan 5, 2001
    Antwerp, Belgium
    I went yesterday and it was really fun.
    I finally got a chance to hear the EA and Schertler stuff.
    Schertler's sound really impressed me. They demonstrated the Unico and it sounded really great. I also met some great DB builders. The guys from Pöllman, Grünert, Wilfer, etc ...
    I took some pics . They're not the greatest pics in the world ... but at least they're a nice memory. As you may notice I also took a lot of guitar pics. That's just because our guitarplayer asked me to :rolleyes: There are also some pics of our singer (the one with the beard) and his girlfriend, and our guitarplayer.

4. Thanks for sharing your pictures and links...enjoyable!

5. Norre

Norre

Jan 5, 2001
    Antwerp, Belgium
    You're welcome Paul :)

I forgot to mention that Glockenklang has a new amp, the Heart-Rock(700W@4Ohm / 400W@8Ohm).
    A strong competitor for the iAmp800 if you ask me ... and it's cheaper (in Europe).