Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Frankie Fender

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Frankie Fender, Mar 5, 2005.

1. A repository of responses and recommendations regarding retailing righteousness.

2. sincity

sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    Connecticut
    Purchased Bergantino NV-610. Great transcation. Went out of his way to deliver cab at mutually picked location.

Cab was exactly as described.

Thanks Frank

3. Frankie Fender and I swapped emails and some phone calls and arranged a deal for him to purchase my SVT-CL and Berg 610. He was very prompt with all contacts, and was extremely helpful in regards to recommendations/referrals for other bass gear.

Anyhow, he arranged for me to come over to his house to do the deal, and we fired up the rig in the middle of his house (the fam was extremely nice and tolerant - big props out to them!).

Absolutely wonderful gent to deal with. He paid in cash in full for the amount we agreed on prior (in spite of the fact that we determined there was one minor issue with the amp - thankfully I kept that receipt!).

I can't recommend or give him high enough props...cheers, Frank!

4. X2sandman

X2sandman

Dec 30, 2004
    Melrose, Ma
    I purchased a Aguilar Gs410 as well as a Gs212 from Frankie Fender and it was a great experience at a terrific price. He was very quick in responding to my pms and we were able to set up a time for me to meet him at his house.

I got there and he let me try out both amps making sure they worked and showed me how great the equiptment I was buying was. It was exactly as he had described it (excellent condition). I paid and then he even helped me carry the cabs out to my car.

Frank is a great seller and I highly recomend him to anyone looking into a transaction with him.

Thanks again Frank