1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FRANTONE FUZZ FEST: Bassweet and Lo-Tone bass fuzz pedals!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by RCCollins, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frantone has announced it will soon be closing its doors so here's your chance to get one of their excellent bass fuzz pedals before they get scarce and prices soar! I can't think of too many pedal builders - boutique or otherwise - who do the kind of clean, professional work that Fran does. Her absence will be felt.

Both pedals include the original box (though the bassweet was mailed to me in its box so it was labelled at one point).

The Bassweet Germanium Transisitorized Fuzztone has some scuffage, mostly to the lettering -this is visible in the photo. It is equipped with industrial strength velcro.

The Lo-Tone (a lower gain, germanium-based fuzz) has only minor scuffage, and has no velcro (but no feet either, sorry).

Both sold!

2. lebump

3. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    England
    Interested in the Bassweet... Ship to the UK at all?

4. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    You are a machine ripping through fuzzes RC. I should get a video camera in your hands. ;)

5. Sure, if you are willing to pay for priority mail. Shoot me your postal code and I'll give you a price, but expect to add around $15 US more... sorry I can't do better

ya know what? lemme see if i can get some raw footage done this weekend

6. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    England
    Although I really want this I need to be sensible and get my finances in order first! :(

7. i feel ya, no worries

so both pedals are still available!

8. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I wonder what makes builders quit building pedals. It seems that Fran has been fairly successful for quite a few years. I guess it's just part of the evolution of business.

9. Running your own business isn't easy, and personal life can intervene at any time.

10. both sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.