1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Free Ashdown Chorus Plus.. (for you building types)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by eyeballkid, Sep 13, 2010.

1. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    so ive got an older Ashdown Chorus Plus.. the one with the filter switch..

Here's the catches:
    1. It sounds great as expected, and then suddenly, out of nowhere, it'll do a loud high pitched squeal that just continues. I dont know whats wrong, I dont know how to fix pedals, but i figure LOTS of guys on here DO... so if you want it and you think you can fix it... its yours!

2. you gotta pay the shipping.. I figure with its size and weight itll be about $11.00

sooo who wants it? I just dont like to throw things in the trash if someone can use it.

my camera is at work, but when i get it home tuesday i will take a pic if anyone wants one.

2. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    I'll take it!

3. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    its yours!
    btw Sonny, thanks for the help tracking down a spare Bluebeard!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021