1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Free black Proline knobs. Set of four.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by RichSnyder, Nov 4, 2017.

1. RichSnyder

RichSnyder Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Price:
    19AE33F7-6642-4C50-B251-73AF09638205.jpeg Up for grabs, a set of four Proline (I believe) solid metal, black knobs. First person to reply “Mine” gets them. US shipping only, I don’t want to fill out customs paperwork. I’m a literal computer guy, so Mine is not the same as mine. ;-)

Used only for a few days, so essentially new.

I’ll probably have some more free / super cheap stuff over the next several days.

Cat not included. But we can talk.

jebmd likes this.
  2. No need for the knobs (very nice of you to offer them up), but I just gotta complement the photo. Those paws are downright charming

jebmd likes this.
  3. RichSnyder

Jun 19, 2003
    I almost had her batting them around, but once the camera was out, she stopped. As always.

jebmd and punchdrunk like this.
  4. Kevnn4

Kevnn4

Mar 19, 2015
    SF Bay Area
    Mine. :)

5. RichSnyder

Jun 19, 2003
    PM me your address. I’ll get them out Monday. Thx!

6. xnewyorka

xnewyorka Owner, John Fox Bass Inactive Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 26, 2006
    NYC Area
    Dealer for Adamovic, Alleva-Coppolo, Bergantino, Dingwall, Richter, Skjold
    Hi Kevnn4,
    On the off chance that you only need 3 of those knobs, I have a need for one of them. I have a half-height knob (for stacked pots) I can trade you if you're interested. I'm living with a half-height knob where a full sized one is needed.
    Thanks!
    John

Kevnn4 likes this.
  7. Kevnn4

Kevnn4

Mar 19, 2015
    SF Bay Area
    3 works for me!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021