1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Free DVD - The Dark Crystal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by MJ5150, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    OK, I know a few other guys in their mid to late 30's remember this Jim Henson movie. It was such a scary and creepy movie for the guy who created Fozzie and Kermit. :D

I bougt the DVD, and then decided I do not want it in my collection for reasons I will not discuss. It is in mint condition. I'll mail it off for FREE to whoever wants it. Supporting members have priority. Sorry to the international folks, but it would cost too much to send to you.

When I give something away on TB, I usually get at least one PM asking me if I have any friends. They want to know why I give stuff away here. Well, I give plenty of things to my "real life" friends, this is the items they don't want. :spit:

Just kidding.....TB has meant A LOT to me over the years. I'm just trying to be as generous as others have been to me.

-Mike

2. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

man...that is a creepy movie. For many reasons, I'm not going to take it, but thanks for giving a little something back Mike...

3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    I bought the VHS just prior to the DVD release.... I always dug the movie, saw it in the theater

Also, I knew a girl that looked like a Gelfling

4. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    That's pretty cool. If I didn't already have the Superbit version, I'd hit you up on your kind offer.

Someone should grab this--they've been working on a sequel to The Dark Crystal for a couple of years now. So, everyone needs to bone up on the original to be ready for it. :D

5. dawg, send it my way! that movie rules! :D

6. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    That is the best movie ever made. If I didn't already own it, I'd ask myself why I didn't own that movie.

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Alright brudda, it's yours! Check your PM's.

-Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.