1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Free image hosting questions!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by jay_t, May 21, 2005.

1. Hi fellow TB'ers!

I am trying to find a site to host some images from so that I can link to them from TB. It doesn't have to be fancy... but my comcast account uses snapfish and they want a credit card number in case I want to order prints. I'm not a big fan of sharing this info for a service that I will never use.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! :p

2. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    I'm using photobucket and it works great for me, there are a couple more of these online services, but photobucket does the trick for me.

3. Thanks! I've been looking at photobucket, photojerk and a couple of others. I was hoping to find somebody with some experience with any of these guys. I'm always a little concerned about free anything. I take it you haven't got any spam from this? They say that they won't sell your info. Thanks again!

4. This is a test to see if I can post an image. This is just a test! :D

Stambaugh_Progress1.

5. Welll. It looks like it works! Here is another question.

I know it resizes the induvidual images you add. Is there a limit to the number of images added? I can't seem to find an faq from them on the site.

Thanks again!