1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Free Live concert, Jacksonville, FL, July 6th

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Razman, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Razman

Razman

Feb 10, 2005
    Orange Park, FL

This is our ad for our next event. We performed two nights up in Spring Lake, NC (just outside of Fort Bragg) to over 1000 people each night just a couple weeks ago - even the mayor came out on the second night! It was an awesome show.

If anyone is in J'ville next week please check us out, concert is free!!

Raz

2. Hey man, I'm from Saint Augustine, but most of the music stuff happens in Jax.

I thought the video was kinda cheesy, but I might be interested in the actual event. What venue?

3. Razman

Razman

Feb 10, 2005
    Orange Park, FL
    Hi Oniman7,

Event will be outdoors in a large parking lot at 7830 Normandy Blvd, in Jacksonville. It will definitely NOT be cheesy. :bassist: If you hang out for a few afterwards we could meet if you want, and you can tell me what you thought of it. I'll be playing bass during the event.

Concert will be clean, so it is a family event - however, the choreography can be pretty intense.

Hope to see you there,

Eric

Here are directions if you want them:

From St. Aug, take 95 north to 295 West beltway north. Exit at Normandy Blvd and turn left; event will be on the left across from the Race Trac gas station just past the first intersection you come to.

4. Not far from my girlfriend's house! She lives in JCP by Mandarin.

Do you live locally? Contacts are always nice.

Anyways, I'll see if I can get her or my family to go.

5. Razman

Razman

Feb 10, 2005
    Orange Park, FL
    PM sent; hope to see you there.

6. CCan you resend? My messages were full

7. Razman

Razman

Feb 10, 2005
    Orange Park, FL
    Resent.