1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Free Music on Amazon

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by A440Hz, Sep 24, 2010.

1. A440Hz

A440Hz

May 31, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    Digital Audio Developer, ScratchAudio.com
    Posting my fave Amazon free music below...

Just hope to add some value to the TB community. If you didn't know that Amazon has lots of free MP3s for download, check it out.

Being that it's free, sometimes you get what you pay for. :( But there are some great gems. I love the price.

If you go to Amazon, select MP3 Downloads in the pulldown menu next to the word "Search" and type in "sampler" or "free" or something to that effect. When you select one, you'll get a ton of "People who bought this also bought..." recommendations. By surfing in this way, you'll pretty much see a lot of the available free songs and albums.

Some personal faves, in no particular order:
    • Ryko: Flash of Light Sampler (folk rock/pop)
    • Putumayo Digital Sampler (various world)
    • Sargent House Sampler (pop, rock, punk)
    • Digital Bang: the 2010 Sub Popo Sampler for Amazon (pop)
    • F Kenya RIP (single song; world music)
    • Far Out Recordings-Brazilian Music Sampler (Brazilian jazz)
    • Four Quarters - 20/20 World Vision (world)
    • The Orange Mountain Music Philip Glass Samper Vol. I (minimalist classical)
    • Americana Music Awards Sampler (folk/roots rock)
    • Alive Records 2009 Sampler (roots rock)

Have fun, and post your faves below. Free is good. :)

2. Deepak

Deepak

Mar 8, 2008
    MA
    Haven't grabbed too much free music from Amazon (mainly because there's so much to comb through!), but I like this one: I Love the 80s, Vol. 1

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021