1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Free notation for "Am I Losin'" Lynyrd Skynyrd

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by SturmUndDrang, Feb 22, 2013.

1. loosin1001_zps55263cd0. loosin2001_zps41eb50bf. losin3001_zpsa9d533ec.

2. Anybody play this through? What are your thoughts? Do you think there are any inaccuracies? I think I did a decent job yet wouldn't be surprised if others thought I slipped in a couple spots. Johnny Colt, if you're out there, feel free to chime in. Any comments are greatly appreciated. Here's to the musical legacy of the late great Leon Wilkeson. May he rest in peace.

3. Miltoncg

Miltoncg

Dec 28, 2012
    Dallas (Coppell)
    Thanks man. I printed this one out and will try it tomorrow. Are you using Finale 2012? If so, I got Born on the Bayou, Breakdown, Badge, Standing on Top of The World, and Cinnamon Girl using that.

4. I'm using MuseScore. I've gotten better at it since I wrote this one. I could revise this with better beams and accidentals that don't repeat within the same bar. There might be a couple notes that are off because I didn't use Transcribe! on this one either. I think it's fairly accurate though. Enjoy it and let me know what you think.

5. Laklandfan

Laklandfan Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2010
    New Orleans, LA
    Awesome.:bassist: