1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Free On Demand Television for couch potatoes

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Killed_by_Death, Mar 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I have discovered that the following have free on demand programming via the internet:

History Channel

The CW

Comedy Central

Let's assume I already know about Kodi/XBMC, but prefer the content from the original source.
    I also know about CouchTuner.com.

I can watch some things on Hulu.com, but usually have to wait a week after it's broadcast if it's a popular show, or sometimes the freebie stuff isn't available at all for some shows (SVU).

Are there any other free sources out there?

2. wraub

wraub

Apr 9, 2004
    ennui, az
    previated devert
    Adultswim.com

is a fave of mine...

edit: have this weekend off, my first weekend off in about a year. i hope to catch up on Venture Brothers.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    pcake and Killed_by_Death like this.
  3. Well, History Channel joined the others & now they validate your service provider before letting you watch Vikings online. :bored:

At least A&E still has free content. I was able to watch Leah Remini's new series.

Hulu no longer offers any free content.

4. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Crazy. It's almost as if they're trying to make money. Bastards.

5. troll

6. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    I love you too.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  7. Gravedigger Dav

Gravedigger Dav Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Vudu is not free, but you don't have to have a subscription to anything. You can rent/buy episodes or an entire season.

Will_White and Killed_by_Death like this.
  8. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

I don't know if you can watch it through your PC but my PS3 has Crackle. It is like poor man's Netflix. They tend to have a decent movie lineup but the TV tends to lack. They will also show commercials throughout the broadcast. That is how they keep it free.

Killed_by_Death likes this.