Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Free Peavey Mark III 15 Bass Amp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by zionnn, Apr 29, 2002.

1. zionnn

zionnn

Apr 24, 2000
    Free Peavey Mark III 15 Bass Amp

I have an old Peavey Mark III Bass Amp that I’d like to get rid of. Before you get all excited about free equipment... It doesn’t work that great. Basically I’m not sure what’s wrong with it. Whenever you try to play through it, it makes a weird distorted sound. Sometimes it works fine, and sometimes It’s crappy. The fuse is fine; I’ve checked it out. I’ve tried everything I can think of, not sure what the problem is.

You can check out pictures of it at:
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/madur0cigar/lst?.dir=/BassAmp

I went out and picked up a new Hartke KickBack 12, so I don’t need it anymore.
    I’m interested in getting a cheap fretless bass to mess around with. If you happen to have a cheap fretless that you’d be willing to trade, or trade + a few bucks, let me know.

This is only for pickup. It’s too much hassle to try to ship it. I live in the Washington DC area, about 15 min from Springfield mall.

Basically this is a giveaway. If you’re interested let me know.

--Zionnn (wstadig@hotmail.com)

2. I sent you mail.

3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    I sent an email just before 10am. I'm waiting to hear back myself