1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FREE SHIPPING Ampeg SVT3Pro Amp, SKB 4U Rackcase, and Ampeg SVT410HLF Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by probassguitarman, Feb 20, 2015.

1. probassguitarman

probassguitarman Attention-grabbing headline!

May 20, 2013
    Price:
    IMG_0035.JPG IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0040.JPG IMG_0042.JPG
    I am selling my Ampeg SVT3-PRO that comes with a Furman M-8x2 rack surge suppressor and a 4U SKB rack case and the cabinet that goes with the amp, an Ampeg SVT-410HLF. The amp is made in the USA, the cab in Vietnam.

The amp is in good condition, I use it for shows but it mainly sits in my house usually. It has always been in a rack case since I bought it off another guy on CL. I am getting rid of it to get a smaller rig that is lighter weight, not because there are any problems at all.

The cab is in good condition. There is some black tape on it to keep the Tolex from peeling off (which is inevitable). It also comes with a decent cover (soft cover) for the cab that was handmade for the cab.

Please contact me and I will respond ASAP. I am sad to see this thing go, but I just can't keep carrying it around everywhere since it is very heavy. Thank you.

I will be shipping for FREE. Please let me know. I need to get this thing sold quickly. PRICE IS FIRM as I believe this is already ridiculously low enough. PAYPAL only. Or certified check.

IMG_0035.JPG IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0036.JPG

svtb15 likes this.
  2. probassguitarman

May 20, 2013
    Amp made in the USA!

3. Tom Howland

Tom Howland Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2003
    Would you spit, Just the amp, with, Furman and case?

4. probassguitarman

May 20, 2013
    It is sold. Sorry about that.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021