Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Free stuff

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by cap, Sep 7, 2002.

1. cap

cap

Aug 8, 2001
    Hickam Hawaii
    OK...to all those who like getting free stuff,
    Check out my band's website and scroll down to the bottom page and email we'll send you a cd w/ 4 songs on it. free of any charge so...oh ya..check out my sig if you wanna hear it online...

-cap

2. Showdown

Showdown Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I couldn't get to your web site - server error.

You guys playing out anywhere? I live in Mililani, and I might come out and check you out sometime if you are.

3. cap

cap

Aug 8, 2001
    Hickam Hawaii
    We play at the pink cadi in waikiki every now and then and we are expanding to a few other places soon...but the website is always over bandwidth so we get server errors alot sorry...but im not sure when out next show is...just look @ 808shows.com
    thanks

-cap

4. Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
    Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
    http://www.geocities.com/strangledyouthband/index.html

Need extra data transfer? Sign up for GeoCities Pro or Webmaster. Learn more.

* sigh.... * geocities.... * sigh *

5. I e-mailed you, now send me my CD dammit!

:D J/K

well, not really, I still want a CD.

I like free stuff. :D

6. RyKnoz

RyKnoz

Dec 22, 2001
    NYC
    Site looks pretty kool, I would post mines too, but well... I need to change it so it's more appropiate for the "regular" public. Soon... soon... HeReTiCs-@#^%$ EvoLuTion