1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Free Tabs and Transcriptions the best places to go

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by cocobasser, Dec 11, 2011.

1. cocobasser

cocobasser

Dec 11, 2011
    Hey Folks,

I want to get everyone to chip in with there favourite places to go for free online tabs and transcriptions. I find it hard to weed out the good ones from the bad so thought i would help out fellow bass players with this post.

I teach music regulary and find that alot of student come to lessons having picked up sum really bad tabs or transcriptions online. Here is want to help folk know the good places to go and want everyone to share and rate there favourites.

here is one or two that have helped me in the past and hopefully will be benificaial to some of you looking to learn more challenging stuff.

Pick's Place-www.lucaspickford.com

Marco Accattatis - STORE - Bass Transcriptions

The Bassment | Bass Guitar Transcriptions in Standard Notation & TAB

Bass Transcriptions « Tom Kenrick – Bass Player

Just a little not for all of you begginners or exerienced players who are looking to sharping there Playing. I have started a forum on Facebook dedicated to recomending the best sites online for free transcriptions with Tabs. Also through this i will be launching my own website dedicated to free transcription of Bass Player music. This will include the likes of Jeff Berlin, Marcus Miller, Stanley Clarke, Pino Palledino, Will Lee, Andrew Gouche and many more. I will also be giving online lessons on each transcription via youtube. Please follow, like, subsribe to the links below for more details.

http://www.youtube.c...r/CocosBassment Please subscribe to all things coming very soon.

You can also find me at
    http://www.facebook....195651397176201

Bass Players Looking for Free online Transcriptions visit here for help
    http://www.facebook....91268514294941/

My Website will be launching Mid to Late December

Index of /

Please Spread the word

P.S
    I will also be taking request for New Tracks transcribed
    MultiQuote
    Edit

2. could you send me the tab and transcription to the lemon song by led zeppelin i am getting really frustrated because i cant find one that is right!!! please help me out.

my email is bassist69@live.com you can send it to me there :bassist::ninja::hyper::bag::cool::help:

3. sammyp

sammyp

Aug 20, 2010
    NB, Canada
    cool man ...thanks for posting ...lot's of great stuff on those pages!

4. ChrisDev

ChrisDev Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 18, 2009
    Belgium
    Ritter Instruments Team & Owner BassLessons.be
  5. afarmakalidis

afarmakalidis

Sep 12, 2010