1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Free the Tone Reverb / Gigrig Switcher

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by morebassbaby, Jun 12, 2017.

1. morebassbaby

morebassbaby Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    Price:
    $155-350
    Hey everyone,
    I have a couple things here. They are excellent, but I am in the process of putting my pedalboard together and these didn't fit.

They both come with original boxes and free shipping in the Continental US. PM if you have any questions!

SOLD $350 Free the Tone Ambi-Space Reverb
    6 algorithms. Clean, accurate representations of different size spaces, with just enough of the super ambient "Strymon Cloud" kind of sounds. Also, has a few presets. Nice!
    0604172316.jpg 0604172319a.jpg

$155 Gigrig 2 loop switcher
    These are the best. Wonderful feeling switches. Quiet. They also have a couple buttons so you can use each loop as a normal ON/OFF switch or set up the loops to do A/B (like if you wanted to have clean pedals in 1 loop and dirt in the other and switch between them.

0304171220.jpg 0304171221.jpg

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  2. morebassbaby

morebassbaby Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    The Free the Tone Ambi Space is SOLD. The Gigrig Quartermaster is still here!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021