1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FREE to a bassist in need... Kustom 215

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by christw, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    I want to be Tesla (tinkerer at Dayton Amp Co)
    I saw another thread and felt inspired. I don't need this cab, I don't use this cab, and I don't expect to get much (or anything!) out of it monetarily. Because of that, I'd like to give this cab to someone in need of an cab, be it a burgeoning beginner or who knows what else.

It's not pretty and can only take about 50-100 watts. It'll fart by the time you get a full 100w into it. It's 4 ohms and the bottom speaker has a small rattle under high volume. It's got a nice deep, warm motown-y flavor to it (same speakers as a B-15) but doesn't get too loud. Great for a church, blues band, school, or whatever else.

Please PM me your details and why you or someone you know would need a cab. This isn't intended to just be someone's part time toy like it was mine. It's intended to help someone better themselves.

IMG_0220.

2. bass geetarist

bass geetarist

Jul 29, 2013
    toronto
    free cab bump!

3. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    bump for good, good, good- good vibrations!

4. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    Evening bump. Any suggestions guys?

5. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    give to goodwill and let them sell it?

6. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    I'd like to ensure that it goes directly to someone who needs it. It may already have a new home.

7. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    This looks like an original.

8. The_Janitor

The_Janitor

Jun 30, 2012
    Madison, Wi
    Nice thing you're doing! I'd contact the local high school or college music department and donate it there. A lot of schools have jazz bands that could make good use of a cab like that. Music and art programs are the first on the chopping block when budgets get tight, I'm sure a donation like this would be greatly appreciated.

9. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    It's already found a home with another TBer who's fallen on some hard times. Working out the logistics now. :)

I'm going to close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.