Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FREE to a Good Home: Bass Shipping Crate

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Pete G, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Pete G

Pete G

Dec 31, 2001
    Northern Virginia
    I have a good wooden shipping crate that Kolstein's used to ship me a bass recently. (Also, more plastic peanuts than you've ever seen in one place before!) If you can pick it up at my Northern Virginia (suburban DC) it's yours. Otherwise, it will soon head to the town dump.

This crate is probably only good for shipping. I doubt you could (or would want to) use it for baggage checking a bass on an airline. But I might be wrong about that...

Email me if interested.
    PG

2. Comrade Lewis

Comrade Lewis Guest

Jun 20, 2004
    Athens, Ga
    Hey, next year im gonna need a shipping crate as a result of an exchange trip to italy in which ill get to study at the Cuneo conservatory. Im gonna be auditioning for colleges in the fall and winter of this year and will be traveling north. I have some relatives in your area who might be able to pick that up. How long are you gonna hold on to it?

3. Pete G

Pete G

Dec 31, 2001
    Northern Virginia
    I'm not holding it more than another couple of weeks. If you want it, drop me a private message or email.

4. I am probably interested in your crate.
    I am moving to Japan in 6 weeks. I can't pick it up, but I will check on how much I would need to pay to have it sent to me.

-Jason Rosenholtz-Witt