Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Free to good home; Eden Cab Handles

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by MJ5150, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    About eight months ago, I posted a thread about some extra Eden cab handles I had. Somehow I never connected with the guys who wanted them, probably my fault.

They are brand new, never installed. Dead mint condition. One of the handles is flipped over so you can see the back, the Eden logo is perfect in both handles.They are the older square-ish style, not the newer roundy ones. I have one pair of complete handle assemblies, and one pair of cups only. I bought them as back-ups when I had my Metro, and 410XLT. I am Eden free these days, so time for them to move on.

Free of charge to whoever wants them. Supporting Members get priority, and I believe Thor was one of the ones who asked about them last time. Send me a PM if you want them.

-Mike

Attached Files:

2. MJ5150,
    E-mail sent.

Bobbo 77'

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Thor grabbed up the set of cups and handles. Bobbo grabbed up the last set of cups. All is gone. Everything will ship out Friday afternoon.

-Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.